Feast your senses on the enticing smells and explosive flavors of Cambodian cuisine on a 3-hour evening tour of Siem Reap’s street food district. Climb aboard a motorized rickshaw and delve into the cultural melting pot of street food with an expert gastronomic guide. Pleasure you palate with local delicacies and sweet desserts, savoring the flavor of skewered meat, fried crickets and soft-boiled duck eggs. Numbers are limited to only 12 food-lovers per tour to ensure you enjoy an intimate experience on this small-group excursion.
- 3-hour food tour of Siem Reap at night
- Savor the flavors of Cambodian snacks and dessert like Khmer rice cake and sweet mangosteen
- Ride away from tourist crowds on a remork-moto
- Visit a fruit market and explore the bustling street stalls of local food vendors
- Hear insights from your guide about local delicacies, including fried cricket, red ant and spider
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience